on 19jan12, lizzy and i had the honor and privileged to attend the mova job fair.
- lizzy, my service dog, and i attended the nyc veterans job fair. we had a good experience, anixiety high levels, many veterans looking for work.
- i assisted ECAD’s. educated canines assisting with disabilities. did some networking for our brooklyn veterans who were not able to join the event.
- lizzy did a good job taking care of me.
- the stress and anixety, it took Ms Barbara to tell me to take a walk.
- i had the honor of meeting Professor, Dr Sharpiro, a frum yid from Touro College towards the end of the day. he developed a MBA degree specializing in leadership, innovation, and sustainability. he took from the best of the best business colleges for this program.
- spoke to Dr Sharpiro about the role of NCO’s [non commission officers], how the military make us leaders and this MBA degree takes it a step further.
- how to properly channel those military leadership skills into real world applications towards executive positions.
- a big, big thank you goes out to Barbara Jenkel and ECAD’s Project HEAL, paul and charlie [they did an outstanding job promoting service dogs]
- we are both ready for bed. lizzy’s been sleeping since 6pm. she really did good today,
proud of the hard work keeping me in line and focus on the mission…love yah…..