- as we were walking up albany ave, could not help over hearing several yidishie girls talking about the ”no pet” on lizzy’s ECAD’s vest.
- when i turned around,i explained to them that it distracts her and handed a ECAD bookmark.
- that was a positive experience i must say…considering the stares we get on a daily basis.
- next stop on our stroll was the National Committee for Furtherance of Jewish Education to visit my friend Esther.
- wanted to mention to her the name of the sefers i am trying to learn on Shabbat, Likkutei Sichot, blue hard back cover, on the Chumash from Kehot. still missing the last vol. been out of print for years and years….
- the woman behind the desk asked if there is a dog, and i said, ”…yes, she is my service dog…” and handed her a ECAD bookmark. at first she did not want to take it. after some nudging, she finally took it.